Sunday 29 January 2017

29th Jan - Inspired by a Song

Today's challenge is ...
Inspired by a Song. Create a layout inspired by a Song, its up to you which one, it could be the song title or the lyrics that you like and inspires you.

Jinny
I chose Alison Krauss' Baby Mine and paired it with these darling photos of my littlest just sleeping during his first few months of life, as well as Citrus Twist's gorgeous January "Jameson" Scrapbook Kit.


Rachel
As a mother of teenagers The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars immediately came to mind!!!!!!! I typed some of the lyrics from the song on the journal card. I wanted to create a 'cool' teenage boy layout to tie my theme together. I can't wait to see what you create.

Raechelle
I took a backwards approach to this challenge- nothing popped out to me aside from wanting to use the world Wild so I did a quick google search and came out with Wild & Free by Ziggy Marley. Wild & free perfectly captures the spirit of my daughter, Skylar. The JustNick cut file was a perfect addition for this page.




Tracy
I love all genres of music and it's a big part of my life actually.  I'm consistently listening to music is some shape, way or form.  So I love this challenge!  The song I chose, which was tough for me, is... You Make Loving Fun, by Fleetwood Mac.  What a classic!  It's the perfect choice for my layout of my newly engaged son and his beautiful wife to be.
  

Vivian
Hello!! For my song I chose Madonna's 'This used to be my Playground'. I have such fond memories of the playgrounds in Germany. After many days on the road and sight-seeing, we were tired and just wanted something "normal" to do. So we found a local blog that discussed the playgrounds in the area of Berlin. We found this rock-climbing gem! Seriously, we don't have this kind of thing in the U.S. It was a fabulous two hours of play!

You have until 12th February to upload your layouts from January's challenges to the side bar.
Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, don't forget to upload your Sunday challenge layouts to Inlinkz in the sidebar!